2 nice pics to introduce me and my friend!

italian chameleon

Hi everyone! I'm Alej and I'm honoured to join this forum!
That's my boy! (7 months old male veiled)! raised by me since he was a baby!

dscn0684.jpg

dscn0576.jpg

did I do a good job? :)

Welcome to the forums! Handsome little guy! Does he have a name? I have a little family of veileds; Luie, Camille and their daughter Elly. They are such a joy to keep. I'm attaching my blog for new keepers below. It will help you to keep your veiled healthy and happy.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

wow your blog is great! The boy's name is Leslie! he has always been great but since I moved him into his new cage he's a bit strange, I'm trying to sort him out in the "Health Clinic" section! :(

btw that's the new house I built with my girlfriend for our "green child" :D (yes that's how we call him :p)

2i0yf55.jpg

and that's him sleepy sleepy :eek:

2nb7cao.jpg

Nice colors on your veiled. What type of UVB lighting are you using?

Thanks! you should see it now!!:cool:
Anyways, I used a compact exoterra 5.0 UVB bulb for the first 5 months then I put him outside (from may to september) now I'm using a 5.0 UVB tube but I'm thinking of getting a metal halyde...

Nice chameleon buddy.

Since you are asking for suggestions photography-wise, i'd say that you should start by removing all human-made objects in your pictures. No fingers, no pots, no screening, etc. Just plants, the sky, and your lovely chameleon! ;)

I also believe that your focussing issue is linked to the fact that you took some pictures that were either too close for your lens, or through some screening. These two parameters will unable your digital camera to make proper focus.

I hope these suggestions will help you out! :)

Nice chameleon buddy.

Since you are asking for suggestions photography-wise, i'd say that you should start by removing all human-made objects in your pictures. No fingers, no pots, no screening, etc. Just plants, the sky, and your lovely chameleon! ;)

I also believe that your focussing issue is linked to the fact that you took some pictures that were either too close for your lens, or through some screening. These two parameters will unable your digital camera to make proper focus.

I hope these suggestions will help you out! :)

wow! thanks for the advice I can't wait to go back home and try :)

Awww, he's so cute, I love his colors too, and good-o on how dense the foliage is at the top for him, I know that can be tough to do!

Awww, he's so cute, I love his colors too, and good-o on how dense the foliage is at the top for him, I know that can be tough to do!

haha thanks, there are way more plants now! especially at the bottom which was quit empty at the time I took the picture :)

You must be very proud parents or you lil Green Child!! :)
Looks so cute cuddled in sleep! Nice enclosure too

Back
Top Bottom