1min cycle timer

theonlyjuan

Hey there guys. I just finished my homemade misting system for my 2 enclosures. The missing piece is the right timer.

Was wondering if you guys could help.

I am looking for a timer that will cycle on for 1 min then off but do it like 5 times during in the day and off at night...I went to lowes and they said they didn't have one. Was wondering if there's even something like this available and if so where I could buy one.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 112
I just completed my DIY misting system and had to find a timer as well. I ended up following advice from experienced keepers and ordered the MistKing timer. It works great and is very well priced.

I just completed my DIY misting system and had to find a timer as well. I ended up following advice from experienced keepers and ordered the MistKing timer. It works great and is very well priced.

So it has the 1 min option?? Through out the day?

The mistking timer can be programmed in seconds and I want to say it has 8 on/off cycles. I love mine

Like the timer I posted. You just have to make sure it has as many on/off cycles as you need to set for misting. You would set it to go on at (for example) 7:00am and go off at 7:01am for a one minute misting session. You would then set the other on/off sequences for the times you need. The AquaZamp timer has eight on/off sequences, I really like it. I also have one from Mistking, and it's nice, too. A hydroponic supply store would have them, too.

I just bought an eight outlet surge protector with a digital timer. 4 outlets are on the timer which has seven program options that can be set for all days of the week. The other four outlets are always on. It cost around $20.

Back
Top Bottom