15% Off Zebra Silkworm Eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member

SALE.gif

Ever wanted to hatch your own silkworms easy and cheap as opposed to buying silkworms full grown for more? Well now's your chance, Zebra Silkworm eggs are easy to hatch, only needing to sit out for 7-10 days at room temperature to hatch, and then all they need is food.

eggssale.jpg

We've got a surplus of Zebra eggs that needs to go quick, so we're marking them down 15%.

200+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $13.95 Now: $11.86

500+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $17.95 Now: $15.26

1000+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $20.95 Now: $17.81

2000+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $25.95 Now: $22.06

5000+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $45.95 Now: $39.06

10,000+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $79.95 Now: $67.96

25,000+ Zebra Eggs - Was: $119.95 Now: $101.96

And of course, we have Ice boxes and ice packs for keeping your silkworm eggs refrigerated for an additional $7.00.

Best way to order is to go to GeorgiaBugs.com and order :) Don't forget your gluesticks, petridishes, silkworm chow, worms, or one of our many other supplies and livestocks. Thanks everyone!

-Dave Cross
-Georgia Bugs

Last edited:
Just a little sidenote for everyone, these are VERY FRESH, just cleared customs a week or two ago. We've just got a very large surplus right now, so I thought I'd pass the savings down to everyone :)

I didnt notice on the website if they are already glued down to petri dishes, and if so, how many per dish?

Joe - These guys are ready to hatch and hatch near 100% if not 100%! They've got a slight green tint to them, really one of the better batches I've had.

jejton - 1000 and over are not glued down to the petridish, but if you need extra petridishes or gluesticks, we sell both on the website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom