15 month old male BB Ambilobe- must sell :( $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tputtwhatwhat

I am extremely sad to post this sale, But I am working out of town 5 days a week, for the next several months... I am not able to care for properly or even enjoy my chameleon like I used to.

I purchased the six month old chameleon from Chams NW in april 2010. He is about 14-15 months old now. I have never had any health issues thus far, and have him on a staple diet of crickets and roaches( when he decides he likes them), and consistently include butter worms, hornworms(his absolute favorite), silk worms, super worms, and phoenix worms. I also have an unused bottle of reptaid, that I'm glad i never needed to use.

I'm in seattle and would prefer to sell/adopt him to someone locally. I want someone who really is dedicated to proper care. I feel bad enough that I'm not able to keep Him. This sale includes everything. I have a huge custom cage, lights, dripper, live plants, hand sprayer, vitamins, colony of roaches, cricket keeper, cricket crack, silk worm food, reptaid, etc.

Im asking $200, and I consider it to be more of an adoption fee than a sell price, but if you feel it is not fair... I'm willing to discuss that with a serious buyer.

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 399
I'm sorry I didn't get back to everyone who inquired about the cham, in a timely manner. I did have several requests to ship, but as it turns out, my schedule has changed for the better, and I will be able to care for him from now on. I'm excited to be keeping him, and I'm also sorry for letting down the people who were genuinely interested.

thanks,
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom