11 month pure ambilobe male

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdkchameleons

this is my last cham he was the best male from one the last clutches i did not plan on ever getting rid of him as i planned on breeding him since his faather was the best breeder iv ever had but i just got a french mastiff and iv got a 2 yr old little girl with her birthday coming up so instead of buying females i just decided it would be best to go ahead and get rid of him he is veeeery tame my daughter holds him every day he has never tried to bite he also eats and drinks like crazy i feed him a ton of crickets and superworms dubias ect.. he is not a picky eater i use a drip system and every once in a while i mist his cage down with a spray bottle so he will drink either way. i just took the pics this morning i just dont have time to wait around for him to completely fire up these pics are when hes just relaxing but when he does fire up im not kidding on some spots on his back it looks like hes bleeding it gets so red but he is a blue bar he gets red and yellow and orange and blue when fired up but a cool grren and blue with some yellow and red on his belly when at rest i need to sell him asap i will do 350 plus shipping or if you want to shoot me a reasonable offer i will ship overnight with a 2 week live guarentee if you have any questions or want to shoot me an offer the best way is to reach me at my cell 7044602443 thanks

sallllllllllle008.jpg

sallllllllllle012.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom