100+ degrees today!

For reals ya'll..

It was H-O-T in Kentucky today. My car was reading 106 F and the humidity was unbearable. I'm still sweating. At least you boys don't have to worry about wearing a bra. I think my boobs went down a size today. Lol.

For reals ya'll..

It was H-O-T in Kentucky today. My car was reading 106 F and the humidity was unbearable. I'm still sweating. At least you boys don't have to worry about wearing a bra. I think my boobs went down a size today. Lol.

That's the saddest news I've heard all day! Better go and rehydrate them! :D

For reals ya'll..

Oh, and you're definitely not a TEXAN! It's "y'all"! ;)

Everybody be extremely careful with your chameleons if your keeping them outside in 100F plus temperature. Especially those of you who experience dry heat. It is a practice I would not recommend at these temperatures.

Everybody be extremely careful with your chameleons if your keeping them outside in 100F plus temperature. Especially those of you who experience dry heat. It is a practice I would not recommend at these temperatures.

Well put! I was being funny and neglected to pass on the warning.

Yeah its going to be another scorcher today. Mine are outside until the end of the season, so me and my girlfriend take turns spraying and misting all day. Its definitly got me on edge....we need a good rain

Baaahhhhhhh! I feel you!

My indoor enclosures are not set back up just yet, and today and tomorrow = constant misting/temp checking/shade tarp adjusting. ;/

With the five I have, its about an 18 beers-a-day job...

Baaahhhhhhh! I feel you!

My indoor enclosures are not set back up just yet, and today and tomorrow = constant misting/temp checking/shade tarp adjusting. ;/

With the five I have, its about an 18 beers-a-day job...

I bet...I only have two, and it has me a wreck.

Guess you you guys can do what you want, but I would never risk my chams by having them out in those temps. One of the guys had his out in those temps, for some reason auto mister failed. So did the lives of all him chams. just not worth it. jmo

Guess you you guys can do what you want, but I would never risk my chams by having them out in those temps. One of the guys had his out in those temps, for some reason auto mister failed. So did the lives of all him chams. just not worth it. jmo

I concur. I think keeping your chameleons out in 100F plus weather is extremely foolish and is risking to your chameleons life. I do not recommend it at all.

Its 96F here, at 2:44 pm.

Im keeping them plenty cool, in the lower 80's.

I would likely not leave a cham outside in 100+ temps, and especially not unattended.

Last edited:
That's the saddest news I've heard all day! Better go and rehydrate them! :D

Oh, and you're definitely not a TEXAN! It's "y'all"! ;)

Haha! It is without a doubt horrible news. I've been working on it. Sadly, the weather is the same today. :( Needless to say.. I'll be staying indoors. Lol.

I have family in Texas. The further south you go, the closer the apostrophe gets to first letter. Lol.

My Chameleons have not/will not been outside. Just want to make that clear.

Back
Top Bottom