1 year old Parsonii

Benton1576

Heres my babies at 1 year old.

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0419.jpg

DSCF0418.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

Could you explain why you aren't coaster to me? I could come see the babies and put on in my pocket.:rolleyes: they sure are pretty.

Are those next months photo entries?

Your babies are absolutely adorable. What's their names? I wish I could have seen Padre and Hera at that age.

Thanks guys. I havnt given them names :( I wasnt sure what sex they were so Ive been waiting.

Theyre not gonna be entered into the photo contest, I dont think the pics are good enough. Its not the species that wins it IMO, its the quality of the pics! :D

Wow, they look like little baby dinosaurs!!!!! Sooo cute!!! How many do you have? Do you hav their parents?
Thanks,, lisa

Wow, they look like little baby dinosaurs!!!!! Sooo cute!!! How many do you have? Do you hav their parents?
Thanks,, lisa

Haha thanks, They remind me of the baby from the cartoon, Dinosaurs I think it was called.

The parents live in Germany. Rantotro, a forum member here, is the breeder.

They are so beautiful, I wish they were more common and easy to keep, they are definitely my favourite chameleon species! Their skin looks so velvety and they look so soft and wise!

I couldn't resist to post a pic of mine but only because I think he's from the same clutch than yours. Nice to see some members of his family.:)
He's a younger brother if yours are exactly one year old, his birthday is in less than one month.

Attachments

• 140612_2.JPG
    140612_2.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 187
Awww! They are so cute as babies! They remind me of elephants, lol! They must grow very slowly - I thought they would be bigger than that! :D Slow growing babies are so lovely - you get to enjoy their smallness for longer! :D

Awww! They are so cute as babies! They remind me of elephants, lol! They must grow very slowly - I thought they would be bigger than that! :D Slow growing babies are so lovely - you get to enjoy their smallness for longer! :D

Yes they would have been bigger, but I chose to put them through hibernation as IMO this is more natural to them. Most dont do this in the first year but I like to keep things as nature intended. :D

I couldn't resist to post a pic of mine but only because I think he's from the same clutch than yours. Nice to see some members of his family.:)
He's a younger brother if yours are exactly one year old, his birthday is in less than one month.

Hes very nice. Its difficult to get a decent size comparison from this pic though. Do you have anything you could use to show his size, perhaps on your hand?

Did you put him through hibernation in his first winter or not?

One year old and still so small! U should think by one year old, they where gonna be giants allready.
They are so adorable...
So what sex are they?

They do grow pretty quickly, Its just mine were kept at low temps throughout the winter to simulate their natural dormant behaviour. Theyre growing like weeds now! I think theyve doubled in weight in the last 2 months alone as they are eating like piglets!

Sorry for the bad quality, but it is late here. Hope it is enough.
I did not hibernate him.

Attachments

• 240612.JPG
    240612.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 146
Looking good man :) wow my 15 month old boy is triple there size they must go threw a huge growth rate from a year and on.

Man i think i like them even more young! they have the big head small body syndrom at that age! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom