1 year old Cham, scared of everything, grumpy and will not eat logically .

I’ve come home today to see that Aloy is starting to shed from her horn(?). I googled shedding and she looks like what the pictures do shed wise. Would this be another reason she could be off her food?

5CC0EB61-BE48-401A-8274-5DB4930C12C9.jpeg 7751C507-8601-4A1C-9D0C-93C6A5D63B9C.jpeg 92186294-C01A-45C4-983B-F981D5106F7B.jpeg
At least HER food is having something to eat, it’s eating her untouched Kale.

Yeah sometimes chameleons act differently right before, and while they are shedding. It's not uncommon for a cham to loose interest in food and get grouchy leading up to a shed.

That "horn" you're referring to is called her crest or veil (hence their name) :)

Are veileds even intrested in greens since it looks like more coverage? I know that Coda is only attracted to brightly colored foods (hibiscus flowers)

Are veileds even intrested in greens since it looks like more coverage? I know that Coda is only attracted to brightly colored foods (hibiscus flowers)

Veileds are known for eating pothos plants. Melon eats hers like crazy. Lots of people feed kale, collards etc regularly

Back
Top Bottom