1 day old campani next to 1 day old lateralis (carpet)

Dooley1

Avid Member
Here is a 1 day old Furcifer campani (left) that hatched yesterday, next to a 6th generation Furcifer lateralis (carpet) that hatched yesterday as well :)

Congrats on the new baby! Great comparison picture. Panthers are pretty tiny when they hatch, so that guy is super tiny! Is he about the size of a baby pygmy? Did you happen to weigh him?

Congratulations Kevin!!!! I wish you the best of luck with the little ones :D

How are your campani babies coming along, Nick? Someone is going need to hatch enough of those darling I can buy one - so the two of you get with it. :D

How are your campani babies coming along, Nick? Someone is going need to hatch enough of those darling I can buy one - so the two of you get with it. :D

Hahaha I know right! They are all alive and kicking right now so that is more than I can ask for. The oldest Miss America is continuing to grow and will be upgrading to her larger cage as soon as I finish it. The two new hatchlings are both eating and seem to be doing very well too. I believe they are male and female so I hope they grow up with Kevin's little one so that we can have a shot at breeding two CBB campani which is unheard of in the world so hopefully we can make that dream become a reality :D

Back
Top Bottom