1.2 WC Tamataves

They are all so beautiful!

Be careful with that girl that keeps dropping eggs though. If she was mine I would get an xray to check her for more eggs and to make sure she is doing well. I would be worried about egg binding since she isnt getting it all done at once.

Ive started holding tomato every other day for just a few minutes. I'm try to get him used to comming out of his cage. So far he is still pretty nervous. I have not seen much progress.... yet.
Pumpkin is digging again.
Tammy just started her first test hole!

Ohhh. CamHoudini brought some silkies... Tomato loooooooved them. Juices were squirting everywhere.

Ive started holding tomato every other for just a few minutes. I'm try to get him used to comming out of his cage. So far he is still pretty nervous. I have not seen much progress.... yet.
Pumpkin is digging again.
Tammy just started her first test hole!

Come on , ladies! Do your thing! ;)

Tomato in the sun!

483762_10200806326670785_1062120394_n.jpg

2512_10200806333510956_995338469_n.jpg

Max, you are so lucky to have access to WC. Here, where I live, we don't have access to many locales and WC.

Congrats and good luck on the project!

Max, you are so lucky to have access to WC. Here, where I live, we don't have access to many locales and WC.

Congrats and good luck on the project!

Thanks! If it weren't for Biffle, this would not have been possible! He had the babies to trade for them. :D

Where are you located? If I had to guess, I'd guess Canada? We're fortunate enough to have a major importer here in San Antonio of all places... ;)

Thanks! If it weren't for Biffle, this would not have been possible! He had the babies to trade for them. :D

Where are you located? If I had to guess, I'd guess Canada? We're fortunate enough to have a major importer here in San Antonio of all places... ;)

Wrong guess. I am not even close to you. I am at the other part of the world, Indonesia, lol. Don't know if you ever heard of it.

Picking up my tams tonight and taking them back to Houston tomorrow! Woot!

You the man, Jason! Thanks so much!!! :D

Mike, Thank you so much for allowing me to take care of your gems. I really enjoyed this experience.

The final weigh in is.....

Tomato is up from 85 grams to 116!
Tammy is up from 47 to 55!
Pumpkin is up from 50 to 57.

Jason

Mike, Thank you so much for allowing me to take care of your gems. I really enjoyed this experience.

The final weigh in is.....

Tomato is up from 85 grams to 116!
Tammy is up from 47 to 55!
Pumpkin is up from 50 to 57.

Jason

What a fantastic job you did with this trio! We're back in Houston and I'm setting them up in their cages. I'll be getting buckets and soil tomorrow as both girls look to be popping and dropping eggs very soon! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom