US 1 1/2 male panther chameleon

khinchy25

Established Member
I have a year and a half old male panther chameleon. I am looking to Find someone with experience and able to give him a forever home. He is very picky when it comes to food. I feed him hornworms, crickets and super worms. I do hand feed him But He can be aggressive at times when he does not wanna leave the cage.

You must come and pick him up. I live in New York on the Queens and Nassau border near the Cross Island Parkway. I would like $100 for him.

If you are interested
What is your experience with chameleons and how many do you have? Send me a picture of the set up and size of enclosure.

Thank you.

Attachments

• F8E2198D-A27A-4FB1-8580-CC6E3C43E0A5.jpeg
    F8E2198D-A27A-4FB1-8580-CC6E3C43E0A5.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 272
I have a year and a half old male panther chameleon. I am looking to Find someone with experience and able to give him a forever home. He is very picky when it comes to food. I feed him hornworms, crickets and super worms. I do hand feed him But He can be aggressive at times when he does not wanna leave the cage.

You must come and pick him up. I live in New York on the Queens and Nassau border near the Cross Island Parkway. I would like $100 for him.

If you are interested
What is your experience with chameleons and how many do you have? Send me a picture of the set up and size of enclosure.

Thank you.
Am in New York I’ll pick him up for 100$

Back
Top Bottom