😔It's too late😔

I have another question, people say that when it's nice and warm outside you should take your chameleon out to get sunlight, but when I take Macy outside she immediately turns black and like deflates for lack of a better term, is this good, is she just not used to sun, what?
Sounds like she is scared. Some do not react well to being so exposed outside. They are tiny compared to the big vast world outside that they can see. The large birds, dogs, cats, etc. Most of us that do outdoor time will have a separate enclosure set up with lots of live plants so they can feel safe and secure.

This is why we have to have the correct UVB lighting on indoor cages as well.

Sounds like she is scared. Some do not react well to being so exposed outside. They are tiny compared to the big vast world outside that they can see. The large birds, dogs, cats, etc. Most of us that do outdoor time will have a separate enclosure set up with lots of live plants so they can feel safe and secure.

This is why we have to have the correct UVB lighting on indoor cages as well.
Ok, I have a screened porch she mostly just gets scared on the un- screened deck

I have another question, people say that when it's nice and warm outside you should take your chameleon out to get sunlight, but when I take Macy outside she immediately turns black and like deflates for lack of a better term, is this good, is she just not used to sun, what?
Dark color for absorbing uvb and heat mine turns dark and flattens body towards the sun

Back
Top Bottom