ZUES , Sambava ~ Ambilobe Panther Chameleon

big rob

Here is my new Panther. not sure exactly how old he is if anyone can help with that, would be great. He has shed twice now and is showing showing some colors, so i'm pretty sure he is male. very friendly, eats about 6 or 7 crickets a day. i hand feed him butter/ meal/wax / superworms. was wondering how fast he should grow and at what age will all his colors finally be out? also would just like to know what you think of him. i'm very excited and happy with him, i'm new to keeping reptiles. I breed African Cichlids ( fish ). but recently have found a new love for my little buddy Zues.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 125
Zeus is such a handsome boy! Grats on your first cham!

Chams all grow at different rates and can change dramatically as they age. Can't tell you for sure how he will turn out... but that's half the fun isn't it? ;)

Definitely a male you have there and as far as the colors, they can change their colors when they are years old. As far as developing colors I would say by about 1 year and half old you will pretty much know what he is going to look like. I have seen chameleons on here completely change colors when they were 2-3 years old. Don't worry about him growing..he will grow! If you start comparing him to other chameleons, it will drive you crazy. I would say maybe 3 months old or a little more.

Back
Top Bottom