Zoo Med ReptiSafe

Because I have city chlorinated water I use it to bottle mist and in my dripper. I use distilled water for my mistking mister because I don't want the mineral build up. Also, check out the bottom of the page where it generates similar threads based on your question or kew words.
 
Could you use distilled for everything? As in, could I use distilled for the dripper too? Or does the chameleon need some of the minerals in normal water...
 
I use it with all three of my chameleons and all of my other lizards and never seen any problems
 
Could you use distilled for everything? As in, could I use distilled for the dripper too? Or does the chameleon need some of the minerals in normal water...

I'm curious what minerals people keep talking about in rainwater, or do they think the chams have city water? Other than some sodium and nitrogen that it might have picked up falling from the sky. What minerals are you talking about?
 
Back
Top Bottom