Zoo Med Repti Calcium - Supplements for Jackson's

cstorms

I saw this stuff in the pet store today and was wondering if it would be good everyday calcium for a Jackson's chameleon.

I was looking at the stuff without D3, but they have both with and without D3. Would this be a sufficient supplement?

No no no, jacksons do not need to be supluments every day, in fact I will cause more harm than good i do mine once sometimes twice a week. You need a good gut loading system rather than dusting

Well right now he has zero calcium or multivitamins.

I have gutloaded crickets with different veggies and changed it up from carrots, potatoes, apples, kale, etc.

Is this all I have to do?

You do want to be dusting once or twice a week with a calcium with out d3 but only a light dusting don't over do it and I do also use reptivite once a month, I'm not sure if potato carrys much use for gut loading( I may be wrong) but you want to also be using some collard greens and mustard greens and also a dry food gutload mix is good, check out Sandrachameleon all her gut loading recipes are brilliant for jacksons she's the expert on that on this forum when it comes to gut loading

i used zoo meds repti calcium with d3, but cannot find it without d3, what store did you see those at?

Back
Top Bottom