Zilla Power Center

rotarhead

Anybody here use a Zilla power center? It has a timer on it where you can set each day and what hour you want the daylight lights to come on as well as off. It is supposed to turn your daylight lights off and then turn your night lighting on. It consists of two yellow timed plug ins for daytime and two blue one's for night as well as four white one's that work the whole time. My problem is that I set it according to the directions but it won't ever turn on. Is there something that I'm missing? I would like to get Moe's lights on a timer since my hours of sleep and work are never the same.

Also, as a side note, if anybody is hand misting I recommend getting a Moto Mister. I got mine in the mail today and LOVE it! It seemed that Moe enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Anyway, thanks for any and all help.

I have the same power center and you have to make sure it is set to auto for it to turn on, also you dont have to set the time for each day you can just set it on the 1 setting and it will work on all the days

I have the same power center and you have to make sure it is set to auto for it to turn on, also you dont have to set the time for each day you can just set it on the 1 setting and it will work on all the days

Do you remember how you set it to auto by chance?

Wow, I completely missed that part of the directions. Thanks, glad it was a quick and easy fix. I rather it be a mistake on my part rather than a busted component. Thanks again.

No problem, glad I could help, I love that power center it has really helped me streamline the whole process of taking care of my little guy, the only frustrating part I have found with it is having to reset it when the power goes out......lol

Mine came with the battery. If it doesn't work I guess it's not that big of a deal since power outages aren't exactly a weekly occurence.

Back
Top Bottom