ZILLA lighting

Let's put it this way. We sell other brands of UVB lights. Not everyone can afford a $19.99 dollar Zoo Med repti sun 5.0 bulb every 6 months - and us offering a cheaper option is better than someone not using a UVB bulb at all. BUT - if you can - there is NO better option. PERIOD. I have seen ALL the tests on ALL the brands offered in the US. Stick with the best and get Zoo Med. JMPO

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Let's put it this way. We sell other brands of UVB lights. Not everyone can afford a $19.99 dollar Zoo Med repti sun 5.0 bulb every 6 months - and us offering a cheaper option is better than someone not using a UVB bulb at all. BUT - if you can - there is NO better option. PERIOD. I have seen ALL the tests on ALL the brands offered in the US. Stick with the best and get Zoo Med. JMPO

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

I agree zoo med is the best,....but do they make a bulb for T5 fixtures?

That's unfurtunate... i have a dual T5 fixture on top of one of my cages. the fixture's purpose is for plant growth,... but since it carries 2 bulbs, i figured maybe i can eliminate the T8 with the reptisun 5.0, and add the equivalent to the T5 fixture.
Does anyone know of a decent T5 bulb that will provide the adequate UVB lightning for chams?

Back
Top Bottom