Ziggy

JaclynCali

Can't believe my sweet man is 17 months old! They grow up too fast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 228
Remi (my Ambanja) is 6 1/2 months old now. Not a great picture because he HATES having his pic taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 154
They're both nice and bright too. :) I wish I had a friendly veiled. My cham reacts like your ambanja to the camera.

They're both nice and bright too. :) I wish I had a friendly veiled. My cham reacts like your ambanja to the camera.

I just moved to AZ and was nervous about how dry and hot it is over here but thankfully they both handled the move/weather well. Your veiled is beautiful! Ziggy is almost too friendly if that's even possible lol. He always wants to be held and begs for my attention when he sees me enter their room :)

I just moved to AZ and was nervous about how dry and hot it is over here but thankfully they both handled the move/weather well. Your veiled is beautiful! Ziggy is almost too friendly if that's even possible lol. He always wants to be held and begs for my attention when he sees me enter their room :)

Aww thank you. Monty would say thanks if he were human :p

AZ has high temps usually so it's cool you can take them out to bask occasionally. That's what I did today in CA.

Back
Top Bottom