Zero VOC Acrylic Paint

animjason

I've read that zero VOC 100% acrylic latex paint is animal safe. I am just curious if anything needs added on top of it after it has dried and cured, or if it is okay as is. No sealer needed or yes on top? Thanks!

I don't think you can but, since you found out probably good to leave it anyway for future searches (y).
Ok thanks. I started posting build photos as I went, earlier this year. But build took much longer, and cost a lot more than expected LOL. Should FINALLY have some beginning to end photos coming up within two weeks. The plants are purchased, and painting almost complete. Mist King will be ordered soon too, drain installed and ready.

Lol that's the same boat I'm in now. Started my build a few weeks ago. Had rain delay one weekend and my air handler went out the following. I've been making changes along the way as ideas pop up in my head or people make suggestions that sound better then my original idea lol.

Agreed, some things have changed - many things have changed - due to trial and error. Some fails, some wins. Drawing board always evolving.

Overall, it will be better than expected, especially for my first attempt and having improper tools (borrowing tools or getting creative with the wrong tools). Working with the screen door I made, I had to start over from scratch on that one. Changed how I am screening the side window four times now. Ended up using a dremel and cutting bit to make the trench for the screen/piping.

Back
Top Bottom