Zelda...

Breezy9

JUST ATE ON HER OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

She shot her tongue out about 3-4 inches and nailed a cricket!!!
I whooped and jumped up and down then started crying hysterically!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Thanks so much for all of your help (Especially, Jannb) and I will continue to be around so I can help others with all of the great knowledge I've acquired over the past month and I hope I can continue to learn as well!

Thank you so much! Zelda sure is a trooper! I'm so proud of her for pulling through!
ONE HAPPY CHAMI MOMMY HERE!!!

Zelda ate 5 dusted crickets out of a cup I was holding this morning. I'm so proud of how far she's come!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369782791.061802.jpg
My Girl!!!

Thats great

I'm very happy for you and Zelda. Before my Gecko died I knew he was about to die so it was sad. And he had many ups and downs, and when he would be better I was so happy it was almost unreal.
Good Job, you saved her life.
Im sure if she could she would say thanks.

Thank you, ChamFan1!!! Zelda was doing the same thing. Getting better and then worse again a few times a day for about 2 weeks. Then I got antibiotics and gave her the first dose. The next day she was dying in my hand. I swear she stopped breathing. Somehow she turned around! 2 weeks getting sicker and sicker, and 2 weeks getting better and better. I'm so happy it worked out for us. and I'm very sorry about your gecko.

Zelda is still doing wonderfully! She is back to (if not better) than she was before she got sick. She has been growing a lot lately. I think she must have missed some growing while she was sick so now she's catching up! lol.
:D

Zelda is still doing wonderfully! She is back to (if not better) than she was before she got sick. She has been growing a lot lately. I think she must have missed some growing while she was sick so now she's catching up! lol.
:D

That is wonderful news! I am so very happy for you and Zelda. :):D:):D

;i glad to hear about zelda!!! the same thing happend to me and my senegal cham ralph in febuary......... only he didnt make it.but zelda looks very healthy and ready to live a long life!!!!!:D;):D;)

Back
Top Bottom