Zelda wont eat

pmall741

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Jackson female about 9 months old we had for 6 of them
Handling - rarely do we pick her up twice a month or so.
Feeding - Crickets get fruit and veg gut loded 5-7 large ones every other day, tried meal worms and wax worms but she wouldnt eat them.
Supplements - dont know the brand of calcum we have been useing. but i dust feeders almost every time.
Watering - i use a dripper and she gets a spray bottle two to three tomes a day. she likes to drink.
Fecal Description - never had droppings tested but they look fine.
History - riped off a toe nail and got infected weeks ago but it is looking much better

Cage Info:
Cage Type - glass with screen top and vent near bottom two feet by two feet and three feet high.
Lighting - dont know brands but white light from 8am to 10pm. i have been using a red night light last few weeks b/c it's cold outside.
Temperature - two thermometers one near top one near bottom 85 and 75
Humidity - humidity gauge around 50 to 80 depending on how recently i misted
Plants - no live plants
Placement - cage is on shelving she hangs out around eye level to me. i'm 5'9"
Location - Chicago

Current Problem -

my 9 month old Jackson stopped eating. She generally eats as soon as she sees the crickets, 5-7 crickets every other day. But she has had 5 jumping around her cage for 4 days She is moving around alright and drinking but is starting to look skinny. I have tried meal worms and wax worms in the past but she never liked them. I put an orange slice in the cage to feed the crickets, she smelled it but then moved away. Is there any kind of treat i can get her?

Welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear that your Jackson's is not eating.
If you cut and paste the questions from here:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/ and add the answers, it helps people to help you and your cham.

Sometimes there's something wrong that you may not realize but others can notice it and let you know before it impacts your cham's health.

The more complete your answers are, the better the quality the replies can be.

Back
Top Bottom