Yummy yummy

Edmar1023

Established Member
Fresh treats and protein
B90E7D7A-C06B-458C-BF08-8CBF0EE75C47.jpeg
6F5298FA-C7C6-440E-8AE0-772097806471.jpeg

It looked like bread to me haha *shrug* plus I've seen people use bread for gutload.

What's the white thing the dubias are on? Doesn't look like apples, grapes, or raspberries to me.

As the video mentions you want gutload that is low in phosphorus and high in calcium. Things like collard greens, mustard greens, mango, and squash would be much better options.

It looked like bread to me haha *shrug* plus I've seen people use bread for gutload.

What's the white thing the dubias are on? Doesn't look like apples, grapes, or raspberries to me.
They are apples I just cut up and dropped in there. ?

As the video mentions you want gutload that is low in phosphorus and high in calcium. Things like collard greens, mustard greens, mango, and squash would be much better options.
Now that I have your attention. So my Cham is shirting one of his eyes. Sometimes he does both. I read it might be that’s he’s lacking vitamin A? Also I got a new bulb 5.0 compact. Do u think
Looks like a piece of egg crate
oh yeah. That’s the egg crate.

Gutload for dubia is incorrect watch the video posted for you. Your wanting a majority of leafy greens...

chameleon-gutload.jpg

Back
Top Bottom