YouTube Canadian Reptile Room Tour

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have been watching the videos about aquariums and reptile rooms on YouTube a lot recently. I have found these video's are a great source of idea's for upgrades for aquarium rooms and reptile rooms. Have a look! To start, this is a good YouTube reptile video from Canadian herp keeper Mike Tytula.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

But... I have a LIFE! (Kidding—to each their own.)
I think the guy and girlfriend that made the video have an nice ExoTerra reptile room. They did not have much in the way of chameleons other than Bradypodions (however they are a very neat genus). However they had some neat reptile, amphibian and plant species and terrariums.

I actually have a good (great sometimes) life. I am just watching video's during down time at the family company's tasting room.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Jeremy, I think (at least I hope) you know nothing was meant personally.
TBH, I wasn't even thinking about you; I was thinking about the guy in the video, and he seemed to be having a pretty good life too.

Having several... "geek/nerd" hobbies myself (and maybe a different philosophy) I think it's important that we be able to laugh at ourselves—not to mention our foibles.

I actually have a good (great sometimes) life.
Of that I have no doubts whatsoever. That's what I meant by, "to each their own."
Strive for more greatness. Let your freak flag fly! 🤓

Jeremy, I think (at least I hope) you know nothing was meant personally.
TBH, I wasn't even thinking about you; I was thinking about the guy in the video, and he seemed to be having a pretty good life too.

Your statement was somewhat open ended. I decided to address both sides of your statement.

I think the Fiji Iguana is the best reptile (my opinion) second to the Bradypodions the keeper is supposed to bring in, in the video. Who imports Bradypodions in Canada?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I have no idea what that means, but nevermind. 🤷‍♂️
Not worth making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I mean you were not clear whether you were speaking about me or the YouTuber or both the two of us. I decided to answer for the two of us on the topics you brought up as much as possible to what was pertinent.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom