Your chams favorite feeder

Lazy Boy

I know it depend on each cham but what's your chams favorite feeder? For Lazy Boy he loves supers but I only give them to him every two to three days and fresh molted. Next is dubias I don't know why but he loves them and this is his main stable. Reptiworms/Phoenix are next but these he prefers them from tweezers grabbing the back so the move around a lot after that is his silks. I have the hardest time getting him to eat them, they just aren't active as his other feeders. So each day he gets 6-7 dubias, 4-5 reptiworms, 4-3 silks and (1-2 supers every couple days). I'm thinking about adding stick bugs but haven't yet. So what can your chams just not resist?

Jewel loves kale and mealworms. Eats a good amount daily of both. A handful of kale and about 11 mealworms. Some crickets are given to her week.

My male Mal likes waxworms, and all three love fruit flies (Mal is getting pretty big for fruit flies but I can't find blue bottle or housefly larva)

Rex my Jackson goes bananas for snails.

George one of my panthers loves stick bugs more than anything.

Monty the other panther is crazy about hornworms.

They eat other feeders but those are their personal favorites.

My guys go crazy for the neighbors cats. It was the only way I could keep them out of my trash. Get yourself a parsonii or oustalets, and your stray cat troubles are over.:D

All three of my Meller's will trip all over themselves to eat the superworm beetles! I don't know why but if they see one you can see their eyes get all bright and they rush towards me.

Second favorite would be hornworm moths! Followed by superworms, crickets, roaches, and hornworms. Butterworms have been a total bust with them, as have been silkworms.

But they love the larger wild bugs I catch like grasshoppers and locusts. I just don't find them super often.

my panther male Max, love cicada - he gets so excited he about falls off his branches getting to them so fast, that is if I can even get it on the branch before he zaps it - but its a short season for them :mad:

My Jackson male would eat stick bugs all day everyday if I let him. He goes nuts for those. But he will eat anything that moves but it has to move or he won't even look at it and he knows if it's me moving it or not. He also loves house flys which I have made a perfect fly catch out of a plastic water bottle. I cut off the top take off the cap put raw meat in the bottle flip over the part i cut off put it in the bottle and leave it out in the sun. I get tons of flys that way!

My little Ambilobe loves stick insects, but my Faly is not a fan. Instead, he loves his dubias. My Jackson is also a big fan of the Dubias.

Back
Top Bottom