Young panther something in eye?

Alexander1

Avid Member
IMG_3313.JPG
I noticed something in my young chams eye, I extended his misting today in he morning for about 35 min and he seemed to of washed out, something from his eye, it looked a lot better almost completely fine but I go check on him before bed and it looks like something might be irritating his eye? If you see the lower part of his eye has some gray to it, is it swelling? He hasn't shed in a little bit, maybe a couple of weeks. I'll fill out the sticky if I need to

Update for reference, took cham to vet, eye was already looking a little better, vet flushed out eyes, nothing came out, prescribed a antibiotic as a precaution if sorts, he looks a lot better, I'll update his condition in case something else comes up.

He's starting to keep his eye closed, does anyone think adding some vit A to a feeder at the same time as his antibiotics is ok?

Couple days on antibiotic eye drops twice a day, I've been dosing him with vitamin a on a butter worm and he's looking a lot better. His eye is staying open and he's back to eating, I'll update as he recovers for future reference for other members

Back
Top Bottom