Young nosy mitsio

wow looks like he grew quite a bit, what a big boy. any colour development?
btw how long ago was his last shed?

Yeah he's colours are coming along he's showing some strong yellows when he's out of his enclosure and some bright green bars at times aswell.. I'll try to get a pic of him when he's yellow looks awesome ... How's your guy getting on?

Yeah he's colours are coming along he's showing some strong yellows when he's out of his enclosure and some bright green bars at times aswell.. I'll try to get a pic of him when he's yellow looks awesome ... How's your guy getting on?

awesome looking forward to some pics. hes doing well growing quickly as well had a shed 10 days ago. shows some greens here and there and some vibrant green developing on the spine. I've updated my thread too

He's pretty green today he was yellow yesterday haha... Erm he sheds on average every two weeks but last she'd was only 11 days apart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 160
He's pretty green today he was yellow yesterday haha... Erm he sheds on average every two weeks but last she'd was only 11 days apart

Great pic. Looking good.
Hmm interesting hopefully my guy starts shedding fast was 4.5 weeks with me before he sheded so hopefully next one comes quickly

Getting some red colours now. Also he's a lot more trusting will climb straight of his enclosure onto my hand when I open it, and will drink out of a spray bottle if I let the water dribble out..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 116
Getting some red colours now. Also he's a lot more trusting will climb straight of his enclosure onto my hand when I open it, and will drink out of a spray bottle if I let the water dribble out..

starting to look really good, and glad to hear he calming down to you. with my guy i can see the red wanting to come through but hes never shown it yet. been growing like a weed though

starting to look really good, and glad to hear he calming down to you. with my guy i can see the red wanting to come through but hes never shown it yet. been growing like a weed though

Yeah pretty impressed with his colours, I saw his dad a few weeks ago he's got loads of red so maybe Randall's gonna change quite abit colour wise yet.. How's your chameleon coming along taming wise? Do you get him out much or does he like his enclosure too much?.. Also I think mine has been looking for a female recently he's restless, explores a lot more and is leaving sperm plugs everywhere, just wonder if every male goes through this?

Yeah pretty impressed with his colours, I saw his dad a few weeks ago he's got loads of red so maybe Randall's gonna change quite abit colour wise yet.. How's your chameleon coming along taming wise? Do you get him out much or does he like his enclosure too much?.. Also I think mine has been looking for a female recently he's restless, explores a lot more and is leaving sperm plugs everywhere, just wonder if every male goes through this?

oh you finally got to see the sire!, my guy has been chilled from day one at 2 months old and has not changed one bit, loves being out its a challenge getting him back in lol.

Back
Top Bottom