Young Male Veiled for Sale - Local Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

chameeeleon

Hello all,
Unfortunately I have to part with my veiled chameleon, Ralph. I cannot ship him and his enclosure, so you must be near Folsom/El Dorado Hills, or even the Sacramento area if you are willing to drive a bit. I purchased Ralph in January from Reptile Depot, he's almost 10 months now, and he has been pretty mellow and does not have any health issues. I am asking $400 cash only, for Ralph, his enclosure, and all the plants, lights, etc. - $385 if you can pick it all up by next weekend (5/30).
A complete list of what is included is attached here:
View attachment Ralph's Supplies.pdf

And here are some pics of Ralph...

This one is from a few months ago
314uzp2.jpg

A couple days ago
scxdsg.jpg

Sleeping
w9ybf9.jpg

Enclosure (click to enlarge)
cagepic.jpg

Enclosure again - sorry, this picture refuses to rotate, and I took out the schefflera tree so you can see all the branches.
okr4hk.jpg

And here you can see how the parlor palm goes into the cabinet
2rhsgo0.jpg

More about Ralph...
Ralph is pretty calm, he climbs on my hand occasionally when I feed him, and when I clean his cage he just watches me from behind the pothos leaves, if he's not free ranging. He is content with basking most of the day, but he often does laps around his cage (doing the chameleon leaf walk the whole time :D), which is pretty funny to watch. He likes to eat silkworms, silk moths, black soldier fly larvae (Repti worms) & the flies themselves, hornworms, crickets, and occasionally a wax worm or two.

If you are interested, have any questions, or want to see more photos, please PM me.

Still available. I can't edit the original post, but I'm keeping the price at $385 instead of raising it to $400. Also, if you purchase him, I have a $20 Petsmart gift card that I won't be needing that you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom