young ambilobe, male or female ?

napoleone

I've bought it as a male, but i'm not sure. I don't know the age but he is 11 cm long (non including the tail) and it weights 50 grams.

1znttzp.jpg

qqqw5s.jpg

ot0zuc.jpg

What do you think ?

What age could he have ? I was uncertain becouse i've seened pardalis more young (at least small) with much more color. Also mine when is more calm is quite light brown. Like this:
25670hk.jpg

its a male..just a lil on the bland side of coloring right now....

( if it was a female despite the large tail base and nostrial projection..i would say one of those rare shemales)..but to me looks totally male..

Male. He could be about 4 months old, but don't worry, some color up faster than others. My ambilobe didn't have any significant color until 6 months old, while other ambilobes have a lot of color at 4 months, so each is different. Regardless of pace they all end up being just a pretty :)

Thank you all for so many answers. I was not very please it could be a female (nothing against having a female chameleon, but i bought it as a male). Here in europe pardalis have a lowest price than in the states. There where young pardalis at 80 euros.They told me i's an ambilobe but i'ts probably an exhibition-ambilobe, no matter i already love it. I will update this post when it will shows new colors. Does it's seem only to me that he is a little overwheight ?

Yeah def a male man. He doesnt look overweight to me. In that first pic he looks a bit chunky. But I could tell he's just puffed up full of air. In the second pic he looks like he's a good weight/size. And i think he looks pretty good for his age. He's gonna have some nice bars in a few more months.

Back
Top Bottom