You Know You're Addicted to Chameleons

What would one keep in an emergency cham kit? I think this is a great idea!! :D

Im gunna be one of us that has one and not a first aid for humans..lol

so what would you have

calcium drops, cham bandaids, chameleon gauze..lol ( just for my lil soldier)

In my emergency cham kit I keep:

Panacur (for parasites)
Albon (for parasites)
Tri-Optic P (for eye infections)
Baytril (for respiratory infections)
Silver Sulfadiazine Cream (for skin issues)
Clindamycin (for oral issues)
Reptaid (for a variety of things)
Liquid Calcium supplement (for boosting around breeding time)

plus plenty of syringes and measuring tools, a weight scale, and a laser temp gun.
plus my vet's number on speed-dial just in case...

As for being a chameleon addict:

When you think nothing of the fact you no longer have a home office... because you have a chameleon room.

When you once described the University of Oregon's football uniforms as a "Nosy Mitsio Nightmare"

When you and your wife are having dinner and a stray cricket wanders by and neither of you care, and you find yourself thinking "props to you, little cricket, you're the brave one who made the great escape."

hahahahahah all these posts made me giggle:D my husband says"them damn crickets eat better than i do!! " i think to myself.."well dear,my chams never talk back and they are spose to be lazy,they deserve the best!" :D

Cages took over the bedroom and your left with no closet and have to sleep on a futon and even contemplate getting rid of that for more room.

or everywhere you go and in every store you look at things and ponder how you can affiliate them to the herp room.

In my emergency cham kit I keep:

Panacur (for parasites)
Albon (for parasites)
Tri-Optic P (for eye infections)
Baytril (for respiratory infections)
Silver Sulfadiazine Cream (for skin issues)
Clindamycin (for oral issues)
Reptaid (for a variety of things)
Liquid Calcium supplement (for boosting around breeding time)

plus plenty of syringes and measuring tools, a weight scale, and a laser temp gun.
plus my vet's number on speed-dial just in case...

When you think nothing of the fact you no longer have a home office... because you have a chameleon room.

When you once described the University of Oregon's football uniforms as a "Nosy Mitsio Nightmare"

When you and your wife are having dinner and a stray cricket wanders by and neither of you care, and you find yourself thinking "props to you, little cricket, you're the brave one who made the great escape."

Thanks for that!! I can start collecting all these items from work! Sometimes it is awesome to work for a vet (although mine does not do reptiles :( )
also, I love the "props" to the escapee cricket!

*You tell your boyfriend if he can't get over the bugs, you don't think you can live together in the future.
*You yell at him not to kill bugs (wild or escapee) because you could have caught that and used it.
*You also tell him to stop telling you to stop getting more reptiles because it's your money and effort. In the future, if living together, animals in cages are your domain, animals free roaming you will consult him! So there! lol
(*You fight with your boyfriend over it :p)

I still learned a lot of new things even though this is not a new thread. I'm impressed with the chameleon first aid kit. My husband found a cricket in the kitchen and never blinked. A few months ago he would've hit the roof.

I still learned a lot of new things even though this is not a new thread. I'm impressed with the chameleon first aid kit. My husband found a cricket in the kitchen and never blinked. A few months ago he would've hit the roof.

lol!! love it. Dh has found a few since being home visiting.

Back
Top Bottom