You know your really in to chameleons when......

You know you're really into chameleons when every time you see a tree you think boy would my cham like that.

You know you are into chameleons when....

.... the Earthy Aroma of baking sticks fills your house instead of Apple Pie or dinner.

.... dinner is postponed because you have to bake the branch you found while out walking and thats more important then cooking food.

You know you are into chameleons when....

.... the Earthy Aroma of baking sticks fills your house instead of Apple Pie or dinner.

.... dinner is postponed because you have to bake the branch you found while out walking and thats more important then cooking food.

This is the best one yet. You know what things matter in life.:D:D

The more pictures than the kids one really holds true...

And...

You get excited when your hubby has to go on a business trip because you can then tell the person that has been holding your cham to send it. You then wait until he notices that there is a new one and you say you have had that one for a long time! :)

You get excited when your hubby has to go on a business trip because you can then tell the person that has been holding your cham to send it. You then wait until he notices that there is a new one and you say you have had that one for a long time! :)

Hahahaha! That's one of my favs.

I thought I was the only one to do that! LOL

The more pictures than the kids one really holds true...

And...

when you go fill up 3, 5 gallon, water jugs for misters and none for yourself...

when you spend a weeks worth of lunch breaks wire wheeling and sandblasting bark off of branches for your enclosures...

when the guys at work ask what new pets i got over the weekend every monday...

Haha, I'm working on getting another chameleon, so when I do I'll probably have like 6 or something haha.

you know your really into chameleons when you tell your girlfriend you can't sleep over because your female veiled wont have anyone to turn out her light.

You know you're crazy about chameleons when you take off a day of work to set up your mistking and cage (thats going to be me next week LOL)

you know you're into chameleons when you are walking down the street and you see someone you really didnt want to run into.. and instead of hiding, you just walk really slow, in a one step forward, one step back motion, as if you are a blowing leaf.

No? eh, just thought of it lol.

i have nothing to offer but that it is all so dang true...I love this thread, I giggle with glee, the sister/brotherhood of it all.

you know you're into chameleons when you are walking down the street and you see someone you really didnt want to run into.. and instead of hiding, you just walk really slow, in a one step forward, one step back motion, as if you are a blowing leaf.

No? eh, just thought of it lol.

Thumbs up for that one :D

You know you're into chameleons when you yell "great free range" everytime you pass a group of large potted plants (like in the mall or in office buildings). I kid you not, I do it every time!

Back
Top Bottom