You know your really in to chameleons when......

Lizardlover

You are at the park catching grasshoppers when everyone else doing normal things you would do at the park.

You walk your dog as a cover-up when your really stealing clippings from your neighbors 20 ft pothos.

People stop asking you why you always look for sticks.

Your late to school everyday because of your chameleons.

Everything you ask for at christmas has to do with chameleons.

You go on a website where you talk about chameleons :D

what about everyone else?:)

I'll add a couple.

You know you are into chameleons when you not only proudly admit you have "roaches in your house", but multiple species of roaches.

You know you are into chameleons when you go to work and set your laptop bag on your desk and 2 crickets escape.

You know you are into chameleons when your neighbors ask why you have plants locked in cages.

I'm also guilty of collecting sticks after storms and collecting pothos clippings from our planter at work (It has the biggest leaves and the stems are as big as a large bio-vine)

You know your into chameleons when you leave walmart with a shopping cart of 15 hanging pothos plants piled into a basket and everyone and their grandmother is staring at you walk out to you car to load them up in a small vw gti.

you know you're into chams when you leave the porch light on at night and the neighbors give you weird looks cause you're out there with a little net trying to catch moths :):):)

you know you're into chams when you leave the porch light on at night and the neighbors give you weird looks cause you're out there with a little net trying to catch moths :):):)

ooo ... never thought of that one! Great idea.

You know you're into chameleons when you say "can't talk now, I have to look after my crickets"

You know you're into chameleons when you're walking around the house holding a cricket by it's leg going "does anyone want this?". Especially if that person (ok, me) used to be afraid of bugs.

you know your really into chameleons when ..........

your doing laundry and there are crickets in the dryer lint catcher

your dogs have just as much fun catching the escaped crix as a cham does eateing them

when you can smell when your cham pooped and it doesnt bother you expecpt for the fact that since you smelled it first means you have to clean it up

their habitat is nicer than your entire house

you buy new furnature based on its ability to be made into a cage or for a cage to sit on it

Been doing that for my frogs for years! :) I also have an unrestricted, 'all access' pass to my neighbours gardens!

your dogs have just as much fun catching the escaped crix as a cham does eateing them

Or your dogs have aquired a taste for escapee crickets! (ours have!) :)

You know you're addicted to chams when........

You think about getting an apartment cuz your spouse says "If you bring one more lizard in this house......" LOL :D

You know you're into chameleons when...
You furtively round up all empty toilet paper tubes at work and bring them home to house your crickets.

The fex ex guy want to know what you do with 10,000 crickets and without batting an eyelash you reply, feed them to my kids.:eek:

The fex ex guy want to know what you do with 10,000 crickets and without batting an eyelash you reply, feed them to my kids.:eek:

HAHA! That's so funny!! Oh my gosh, I laughed :D XD

When your living room has vines around the celling and you would rather watch your chameleon than turn the tv on
IMG00307.jpg

IMG00306.jpg

Last edited:
When you take more pictures of your Chameleons then your kids ;)
or
You get out of bed with a killer flu because nobody can feed your babies (Chams :) ) like you can

You know your really into chameleons when you have to get up in the middle of the night because you remembered that one of your branches was'nt completely stable and you had to fix it. (maybe thats just OCD:p)

Back
Top Bottom