you all are very helpfull

wackfester

good morning to all this is my young lady her name is amelia she is 4.5 months old.we read all of the posts we can and you are very helpfull this is the best.thank you all.Rich

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the vote of confidence. We all like to feel we are helping. Just jump right in, the more you read the more you can learn. I had kept chams for years when I joined this forum, and thought I knew a lot. Well let's just say I had way bunches to learn and a now a better keeper for that learning. I hope it works that way for you also.:)

just stay and you'll learn more each day. you'll also get hooked and buy way too many chameleons...but is that a bad thing? :p

Harry

Do you find that it is like an addiction in the beginning? It sure was for me, I think it was an effort to do laundry or leave my computer long enough to clean house.:eek:

Welcome to both yourself and little amelia. I would be lost without the advice and articles posted on the boards, but most of all, the support from other members in times of need is second to none. :D

Oh Laurie I am so glad you said that - my husband now knows that I am not the only one who forgets to put dinner on or clean the bathroom ;):D

Oh Laurie I am so glad you said that - my husband now knows that I am not the only one who forgets to put dinner on or clean the bathroom ;):D

Sally when my husband is leaving town on Monday morning I have had to stay up sunday night & do laundry!!! We have also had a few fast food dinners.:eek:

Welcome it will only become more of an addiction over time!

it's only an addiction when you are thinking of throwing out your bed so you can make room for more chameleon cages...and that might be happening this weekend for me. :eek:

Harry

I think we both have a problem sir :eek:. I was just contemplating that all this week.... I think I will be doing it as well. :D

Back
Top Bottom