yoshi. let me know what u think. 7 months old

tvrsir

IMAG0469_zps8f50e4f6.jpg
IMAG0454_zps49aa48ee.jpg

IMAG0468_zps25b8e9ec.jpg

thanks everyone. he has a great temperament also along with his colors. extremely friendly. never flare up at anyone of us. so im really glad he turn out the way he is. cant wait til his full colors comes in.

yoshi

7 months and he looks like that???? wow. do you have any pics of him from when he was like 5 months? my ambilobe sired by scotty from crazyeyeschams looks pretty insane for a 5 month old, probably the best one ive seen and hes 13 inches long... hopefully mine will get this amazing. also, who is yoshis sire? i know hes sold but im just wondering because hes amazing. I would have been crazy enough to give you 700 shipped tho;) lol

7 months and he looks like that???? wow. do you have any pics of him from when he was like 5 months? my ambilobe sired by scotty from crazyeyeschams looks pretty insane for a 5 month old, probably the best one ive seen and hes 13 inches long... hopefully mine will get this amazing. also, who is yoshis sire? i know hes sold but im just wondering because hes amazing. I would have been crazy enough to give you 700 shipped tho;) lol

That is pretty huge for a 5 month old!!! To the OP, he is a gorgeous chameleon.

He is stunning!!!! I plan on getting a panther soon and I hope he will look half as beautiful as yours!

I had to save the picture of the OPs chameleon... that chameleon is amazing looking, probably the best blue bar I've ever seen. I really wish i could have seen the for sale ad earlier :''( Lol

thanks everyone for the kind words. i will dig out my camera and see if can get some olders pics.

he definitely is a beautiful chameleon boy. i definitely regret selling him but he found a great home. i must say that he didnt look this amazing when younger. but right around 4.5-5 months when he shade he came into these amazing colors.

but the best thing i liked about him was he was an absolutely friendly chameleon. he would just wait for your by the door and climb right on.

here is where i got him
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Panther-Perfections/111295079019814

Back
Top Bottom