Yet more babies!! Pics Pics Pics!!

TreelionsUK

i have had to overflow to upstairs now:)

dangerchameleonrevesing.jpg

Busy.jpg

5minold.jpg

Nofliesonme.jpg

Goodfriends.jpg

howmany.jpg

theoldies.jpg

Enjoy
Luke

AWW! at a understatement, those guys are sooo cute! and looking good.
Did all the eggs hatch?, how many have u got now?

i have lots now around 40 and more hatching as we speak:)

i had 5 eggs from the first lot that did not hatch but,they look fine and im in no rush,have had this a few times and found that they tend to hatch a few months after.

They are cute,like little sweets:D

How long have you been incubating them? I never hatched panther before, but i have 53 eggs right now; incubating. I was wondering if you can show me how to sex them when they hatched?:D

How long have you been incubating them? I never hatched panther before, but i have 53 eggs right now; incubating. I was wondering if you can show me how to sex them when they hatched?:D

Yes mate,look at the 5th picture down,good picci that one for this question,
Ok the one on the left is a female,look at her vent and the way her tail steps away to a skinny tail,and also look at the base it is skinny,compaired to the male on the right,he has a fat thick tail base and the vent does not drop away.And also colour gives it away too when newly emerged the females look drab and orangy and the males are normally black and white like that one in the pic:D
My eggs were at 72 for 3 months, then at 74 for 3 months then a tiny amount of water was added and temps were increased weekly until hatch/80 deg which ever comes first, i never go above 80 with any chameleon eggs

Luke

Cheers mate. Mine have been incubating for 4 months now. 3 -4 more months away from hatching, hopefully. Thanks for the tips!:p

Back
Top Bottom