Yes!!!

Making progress cut sides out and doors. On the way to Home Depot to get supply's to water proof and backer so I can start on back ground.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 172
Little more progress got it water proof. And installed drainage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 197
Just a little more progress. Got top screen on back board urethaned and mounted. Some manzanita branches in the mail. Still need to do foam background, mount home made mister system, mount doors and screen sides. Slow but making progress here and there.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 134
I would recommend using Type 304 Stainless Steel 8x8 Mesh .017" Dia. Wire .108" opening from a local wire cloth warehouse I used Universal Wire Cloth Co.. You don't have to use stainless steel, it will cost less to use aluminium or just steel. The 8x8 mesh will allow more light (especially UVB) and better air flow, still keep feeders from escaping (with the exception of fruit flies for babies), and will not harm your chams claws either you can google wire cloth or hardware cloth on maps for location that sell the this.

Just a little more progress. Got top screen on back board urethaned and mounted. Some manzanita branches in the mail. Still need to do foam background, mount home made mister system, mount doors and screen sides. Slow but making progress here and there.

Looking good! Are you going to use great stuff to make a background on that back wall?
my2upaty.jpg 3a7a2yju.jpg

But once that get misted long enough won't that get mold/mildew the Eco earth isn't it shredded coconut husk?

Mixed with silicone it resist the moister. I don't plan on misting so long that it gets drenched. Gonna set in the morning afternoon and night and give it enough time in between to let it dry out.

Great! can't wait to see the finished product. If I still lived in SD, I'd commission you to build me one.

Back
Top Bottom