Yes, the little brat is digging!!

laurie

Retired Moderator
I put all 3 chams out for some sunshine. My female quad is digging. I had expected her to dig for several days days but since she had not even looked at her laying bin, I thought it would be fine for her to get sun. Now she is digging in a 16" pot. Great. She is in a bright light and digging - go figure. Chams!!!!!!

I put all 3 chams out for some sunshine. My female quad is digging. I had expected her to dig for several days days but since she had not even looked at her laying bin, I thought it would be fine for her to get sun. Now she is digging in a 16" pot. Great. She is in a bright light and digging - go figure. Chams!!!!!!

Yay!! Good luck! :)

Hoping for the best Laurie!

Whoo hoo! Awesome news Laurie! :)

Kevin

Of course she doesn't want to make it easy for you. Guess she likes the sunshine.

All of you better get in line. If she keeps this stuff up she will be looking for a new place to live! Last clutch was laid while I was on a plane on the way home. My Cham sitter was scared to death! This little one just seems so sweet but I know her type.

Hmmm, I have heard sunshine is one way to get a cham to poo, but to lay eggs?!? Who knew? :D Good Luck!!! :)

Mine was eyeballing the laying bin this morning when I left. I brought her in days ago, but maybe today is the day too!

We will see tomorrow! I am in a class from 9 to 6. Add 2 hours drive time on each end and she will have some alone time with no one home;) it is that or I will bury her butt in the pot and see if that helps.:rolleyes:

Tylene your girl laid her first cultch after mine, what is wrong with our girls? Do you know what your female weights?

We will see tomorrow! I am in a class from 9 to 6. Add 2 hours drive time on each end and she will have some alone time with no one home;) it is that or I will bury her butt in the pot and see if that helps.:rolleyes:

Tylene your girl laid her first cultch after mine, what is wrong with our girls? Do you know what your female weights?

86g last week

Back
Top Bottom