Yeowch

BocaJan

OK, so I was curious. I have an 8 mo old female veiled who was playing with colors for the last couple days so I thought what the heck. I introduced her to my male, Arnold. He followed her around the cage and when he got close she rocked and gaped so I knew she wasn't ready, only playing with her colors. So, I went to take her out of the cage and ZOWIE, he latched onto my gloved (thank god) finger and squeezed - hard! He is usually such a pussy cat. I pick him up from time to time, stroke him, and he never gives me any trouble. Well, when I took the thick leather glove off the part of my finger he got was white, that's how hard he squeezed. I guess he was serious. I now know how that one lady ended up with 5 stitches.

I put the glove one because of the female who is nasty, never figured Arnold would bite me.

Live and learn folks.

Glad to hear you had the glove on. Guess that will teach you not to fool around with his girl. lol. Sorry, but it is funny.

Debby

Louie wasnt cooperating during a vet visit,so my dad offered to hold him, but he let go,louie crawled up his arm and bam! Bit his ear and hung on tight, while the vet was laughing it up,louie finnaly let go and my dads ear was almost pierced:eek: But,its all good now:p

Back
Top Bottom