yellow mako veiled

That "certified package handler" (what a job title haha). Would have been forcibly invited into my cham room where I shoved him into a box and kicked him down the stairs.

On a happy note he's okay and happy healthy and luckily had a wonderful home to move into. :)

here he is just finishing up a shed about 10 months now he gets a lil pissy when he see the camera hahahaa

Attachments

• 001 (Medium).JPG
    001 (Medium).JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 002 (Medium).JPG
    002 (Medium).JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 004 (Medium).JPG
    004 (Medium).JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 005 (Medium).JPG
    005 (Medium).JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 006 (Medium).JPG
    006 (Medium).JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 202
He is turning into a very handsome man! They sure grow up fast. I love the blue dots on his chin and the shape of his casque.

i would totally complain. and yeah make sure you say you dont ever wanna use fed ex again.. cant remember the company exactly but when i got my cham shipped from across canada i picked it up right at the air port. i beleive the company is one specifically used for transporting live animals and reptiles. and even the air port staff saw that it contained a live animal and were sure tobe carefull with it

I probably would not have been able to contain myself as much as you did.. I probably would have put a hurting on that fool for messing with my mail and a live animal.. what an idiot.. get him fired haha

a few years ago i would have well if i had shoes on that day i dont know what would have happened but it was 8 months ago now the cham is happy and healthy and i filed a proper report against teh dude funny thing is he has come bsck here a few times and dont even knock or bring the truck over he sneakily creeps up buts the package by my door and leaves

Back
Top Bottom