US Yellow lip parson's for sale to great home

Noname is a beautiful chameleon. I wish I could keep him in the greenhouse... but I cant seem to keep the plants thriving in there, let alone an animal.

Hope you change your mind and make it til spring, I know this is a tough call to make!

I would set up a great home for him, but I am in the process of trying to move to SW Florida this year and wouldn't like to put that kind of stress on him. Sorry to hear this, and I hope you stay on the forum from time to time until you get back in.

Nooo not noname, sorry I no it wasn’t an easy decision. Hope you still come around and share your Knowledge with others or else your presence will be missed

im sorry youre getting out of the hobby. i know its never an easy decision, i would take him but i dont think i have the space...

Hey all, first of all thank you for the kind words. Been a crazy week. My wife talked me out of giving him up for now, so a false alarm. Obviously I love him and so does she, but our 18 month old has even taken to obsessing over our cham, sooo we're going to try and grind it out until summer(when he can stay outside and is much easier). Everyone that messaged me, I'll keep you in mind in case we can't find a way to make it work.

Hey all, first of all thank you for the kind words. Been a crazy week. My wife talked me out of giving him up for now, so a false alarm. Obviously I love him and so does she, but our 18 month old has even taken to obsessing over our cham, sooo we're going to try and grind it out until summer(when he can stay outside and is much easier). Everyone that messaged me, I'll keep you in mind in case we can't find a way to make it work.

thank god !! I just saw this, thought this timing stinks . I most definitely would take him ❤️.

You're all too good to me lol. Sorry again for the false alarm(for now). Really did think I just had to get rid of him, but just going to give it some more time and see how it goes.
I hope it will work out . It will be a sad sad day to see you no longer keeping !. I get it however the family comes first .

Woot Alexa is the women!!! My son is also in love with the chameleons. He’s always goes up to the cages and says “ look mom melda” he can’t say Imelda still :hilarious: He will even start to spray the cages if the bottle is by them lol

Back
Top Bottom