yeah! It's the weekend. What do you have on schedule?

ijmccollum

Just thought this might be a fun thread.

My lady pygs will be coming out of quarantine so I need to get the viv set up extra dense for intro to the male's quarters.

Need to do the scrub down on ChaChi's cage.

Heavy sift on Pete's ( beardie) and the Dude's (BTS) substrate. Actually I should completely swap it out and do some rearrangeing. And no worries please...they are in different habitats.

Work on getting the wireless net connection back in operation so we can access the net from home.

And then, Sunday! I get to start sleeping an hour later. Guess that means breaking open a nice Malbec Saturday night.:D

What will you be up to?

Hopefully I can be productive this weekend. May be looking forward to the extra hour of sleep Sunday will give me the will to get stuff done lol.

I have to break down my mist system, give it a good cleaning.

Planning on doing a little rearranging and shuffle some chameleons around to make room to bring my WC into the Melleri room :D

Upgrade my Lil Ambanja to a big boy cage

I'm sure I can think of a million other things to do!

headin up the 215 to menifee to go check out the new LLLreptile shop!! :D:D:D
Now that sounds like a blast! Let us know what you bring home.:)
Hopefully I can be productive this weekend. May be looking forward to the extra hour of sleep Sunday will give me the will to get stuff done lol.

I have to break down my mist system, give it a good cleaning.

Planning on doing a little rearranging and shuffle some chameleons around to make room to bring my WC into the Melleri room :D

Upgrade my Lil Ambanja to a big boy cage

I'm sure I can think of a million other things to do!
yeah, there is always a million ond one... or ten. I am sure you will enjoy every bit of it. Well, except the mist system. That's just plain work.:rolleyes:
Sounds good but I am on a diet. Have one or several for me.:):)

Went to a Bontany Expo today, finally got a mulberry tree!
Wow! That's almost as dangerous to the pocket book as going to a reptile or gem expo. I don't know if we can grow mulberry here - I should check into that.
Soccer games and then to a Washington Caps hockey game

Aggie game day here in Logan - didn't go but had to stop by work for a bit - we are within a very short walking dist to the stadium so I got to experience the crowd.

My weekend consisted of..
.Hanging with friends
.Goin to the mall
.Cleaning the house
.Riding my bike (its cold here ) :)
.and NOW i am off to the park:D

I have spent the last 2 months organizing a Giant yard sale for our local Animal Shelter. We finally had the sale Saturday. What a day! But we made about 2150.00 total. Not to shabby. Our shelter needs alot of improvements!

going to a gun shop/range in an hour. cant wait!:D
What!?! :eek: You arn't shootin' chams are you?:p Hope you had fun.

My weekend consisted of..
.Hanging with friends
.Goin to the mall
.Cleaning the house
.Riding my bike (its cold here ) :)
.and NOW i am off to the park:D
That's the kind of weekend I want, minus cleaning the house.:D

I have spent the last 2 months organizing a Giant yard sale for our local Animal Shelter. We finally had the sale Saturday. What a day! But we made about 2150.00 total. Not to shabby. Our shelter needs alot of improvements!
W:DW lady! Good job! Consider me a fan.:):):)

I have to admit that all I got around to was debugging my lemon tree, cleaning Paisou's viv, the kitchen ('fridge) and living room, getting carpet and tile ordered (we are redoing the rec room since the kid moved out), and birthday casserol for the hubbie and visiting kid w/girlfirend. I think all really managed to do on my list was have some wine.:eek:

There is always next weekend.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom