Yay he got the all clear

stranger23

Took Bud to the vets today to get him checked out as he was dehydrated when i got him and had no uv light, the vet used to keep chameleons to and was a bit sad as bud looked just like his old one that has passed away, kinda weirdly he is keeping it in his freezer as he cant bear to have it cremated or buried. And im so chuffed that he only charged me a tenner as he didnt have to do anything just looked at him and listened to his chest. Vet said he was fine and looked lovely and the nurse fell in love with him, asked if he was a mean one as most that come in are a bit mean and to prove how soft bud is he walked straight over to her and climbed up on her arm he only showed off his colour and puffed up a bit when we first got him out the box as he was trying to sleep (was a nice dark box for an hours drive)

Thats good news. Always nice to have a vet that also is a cham keeper. My vet i used to have kept chams also. Unfortunately hes now moved away to become head vet at a zoo here in tx. :(

That's great news! Sounds like you are in the UK too. When I took Lily to the vets she charmed a few people too, lol! Even after her injection she walked up the vets arm and sat on his shoulder! Your vet sounds brilliant!

Good news! Hearing your cham is ok rates pretty high in my book. All that and a good vet? you really scored.:D

He is a fab vet, he took me on even tho he wasnt taking on any more clients as he heard i had a chameleon that i wanted checking out, i feel so much better now and can enjoy Bud to the full instead of having little worries that there might be something wrong as he was kept so poorly before i got him. Yer im in the UK good old grey UK lol but when the sun is shinning Bud is out there on my shoulder were going to buy he a couple of bushes to sit on as at the mo he just likes to sit on our shoulders did freak our neighbours out when they saw him the first time :)

Back
Top Bottom