Wyoming Surprise

jajeanpierre

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm moving to Wyoming as soon as I can get my house sorted out and sold or at least made ready to sell. Almost 30 years ago, before we were married, my husband agreed we would make one move from Ontario, Canada, to Vancouver Island. He lied. Since that "one move" across Canada, we've moved back to Ontario, Libya, Saudi Arabia, back to Ontario again, US Virgin Islands, Texas and now Wyoming of all places.

For the last five days I've been in Wyoming looking for a house with my non-chameleon/reptile husband holding the fort. I came back last night and checked my incubator to find this little surprise. This baby is from a different clutch than the little baby hatched two weeks ago (who is doing terrific, by the way). At least this time I am prepared with springtails, melanogaster fruit flies and aphids. Furcifer campani.

20180528_093111.jpg

I'm moving to Wyoming as soon as I can get my house sorted out and sold or at least made ready to sell. Almost 30 years ago, before we were married, my husband agreed we would make one move from Ontario, Canada, to Vancouver Island. He lied. Since that "one move" across Canada, we've moved back to Ontario, Libya, Saudi Arabia, back to Ontario again, US Virgin Islands, Texas and now Wyoming of all places.

For the last five days I've been in Wyoming looking for a house with my non-chameleon/reptile husband holding the fort. I came back last night and checked my incubator to find this little surprise. This baby is from a different clutch than the little baby hatched two weeks ago (who is doing terrific, by the way). At least this time I am prepared with springtails, melanogaster fruit flies and aphids. Furcifer campani.

View attachment 206835
It is so cute!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom