EU WTB chameleon - preferably male panther uk

You would have to enquire think there is hatching eggs im getting a female amilobe ready in 3 weeks not sure if waiting list for males. You might struggle to import one atm with current situ

You would have to enquire think there is hatching eggs im getting a female amilobe ready in 3 weeks not sure if waiting list for males. You might struggle to import one atm with current situ
Yes I've noticed there's much more limited options due to covid. I do have a few good websites that I've been looking at though.

Have you found your panther? Im getting my first next week ?
Yes we found one that we're interested in. I may move back to California in that case I wouldn't buy him but If we're not moving (which id TBD) then I would probably buy him in the next week. He's a nosy be and he's like 4-6 months old im not too sure of the age

Nice, not easy to relocate a cham from uk to California im sure
We're gonna have to :confused: because whatever happens we're still gonna move in the next few years but we found this guy who ships them overseas in special planes and gives them little cages. I'm not too worried because none of my chams are easily stressed and have both been in the car with me when i'm like going to the vet or taking them to the park.

We're gonna have to :confused: because whatever happens we're still gonna move in the next few years but we found this guy who ships them overseas in special planes and gives them little cages. I'm not too worried because none of my chams are easily stressed and have both been in the car with me when i'm like going to the vet or taking them to the park.
But on a plane for 15 hours is a bit different, also cargo holds arent usually pressurised in same way as the passenger seats surely they'll need to be up there. I mean its not impossible i knew a guy who used to take his pug on holiday to ibiza with a dog passport and everything. But airport quarantine and customs etc i personally couldn't cope with the stress let alone a chameleon

Back
Top Bottom