WOW! What a light!

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just got my new Jungle Dawn LED light from Todd at light your reptiles, the bulb was intended to replace a bunch of lights I had on a living room display cage (for some future geckos, not chams) and all I can say is holy shit! I replaced a 15" uvb bulb, two CFL's and a small heat lamp with this. The brightness is nuts! This habitat is intended for some animals that do not have serious UVB needs so I'm not worried about the lack of UVB from this light.
IMG_1753.JPG

just got my new Jungle Dawn LED light from Todd at light your reptiles

Holy smokes. That is intense. I was thinking about ordering that as well...but I didn't know if it would live up to it's hype. I might have to change my mind!

What kind of enclosure is that?....the top looks like the Protean enclosures, but I've never seen any with a bottom reservoir for water. My minds going nuts with all sorts of ideas for that enclosure!!

Holy smokes. That is intense. I was thinking about ordering that as well...but I didn't know if it would live up to it's hype. I might have to change my mind!

What kind of enclosure is that?....the top looks like the Protean enclosures, but I've never seen any with a bottom reservoir for water. My minds going nuts with all sorts of ideas for that enclosure!!
Here's a protean... At least with updraft venting under the door
image.jpeg

Awesome cage you could also use that for frogs. But yes his lights are the best. I just ordered and received a light from marine depot.com that is an led. I have not hooked it up yet but it does create a cloud coverage, uprise and sunset with 10mins ramp up time. And of course has blue lights for the moon. Using this for a frog tank. It is so bright its unbelievable. Just led's in general are so much brighter. Just a little closer to sunlight.

Every time I see this thread title I sing it to the classic tune: December 1963 (Oh What a Night) by The Four Seasons

= = = = =

Wow! What a light
Why'd it take so long to see the light?
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
What a fixture, what a light

Oh, I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Spinning my head around and making my cage a stunner
Wow! What a light (Do do do do do, do do do do)

I’ll see myself out.

Wow! What a light
You know I barely even turned it on
Had to put my dark sunglasses on
Sweet sweet fixture Jungle Dawn

Oh I, saw things much more clearly when I turned this light on
And I, gotta thank @Venutus1 for this Jungle Dawn...

Oh What A Light (Do do do do do, do do do do do)
Oh What A Light (Do do do do do, do do do do do)

Wait up @Trace :D.

Look deep into my eyes and repeat after me ... "I BELIEVE THE HYPE" ......"I BELIEVE THE HYPE"

:) LOL

Seriously, I am glad you guys like them. I am using them even on my houseplants.
plants.jpg

They give great light and will really grow plants.

Thank you all- I really appreciate your business and all your support.
(this is one of the first videos I have one and it is not very good lol, I am not very good at editing these things yet. ;) )

Back
Top Bottom