Wow steve!

Kat77

Steve just shed again a day or so ago, and he is looking AMAZING!! He is right around 5 months old, and growing like a weed. Yay!

4thofJulySteveRiyo024.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo025.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo026.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo028.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo042.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo043.jpg

4thofJulySteveRiyo044.jpg

Last edited:
AAhhh sorry, missunderstood. Thought weed xD, A weed. Nice mine too. Mine shed also when she turned 5 months :)

Oh, there are no photos?? It shows up for me! I'll be fixing that now.

EDIT: OK I think it works now! Please let me know if the links are still not appearing....

Last edited:
DAYM KaTT!!! i saw again, GAWDDAYYmmmmmmmmmMM!!

He looks beautiful, great job raising him! You gotta love the blue barred body and red barred tail. Get a little of the best from both worlds :)

I can't believe how big he is gotten since you joined the forum. What a handsome little guy...good job with him!

:eek: OMG! I am jealous again!!!! I am willing to bet Steve is slightly older than Raul. Seems your guy brightens up but then Raul catches up during his next shed. Then Steve does it again. I am going to see if I can bug my guys for a picture to see how he compares. That and its been a couple of weeks since I have taken any pics of the baby.

Beautiful or uh Handsome Steve!

And again, thank you everyone for the kind comments! I'll have Steve read them when he wakes up in the morning!:p

Back
Top Bottom