Wow crazy!

gold90

so i dont know if this is normal or not but .. ive always known my chameleon has little personality all his own ... so lately ive noticed some unusual behavior i think lol... he'll actually use his tongue as he would to get crickets or silk worms ect... is this normal he doe it all the time .. let me know .. and hes a 5 month old samabava panther

Can you please make your question a little more clear. I am not understanding what you are asking. TIA :eek: What is he doing with his tongue?

:confused:
so i dont know if this is normal or not but .. ive always known my chameleon has little personality all his own ... so lately ive noticed some unusual behavior i think lol... he'll actually use his tongue as he would to get crickets or silk worms ect... is this normal he doe it all the time .. let me know .. and hes a 5 month old samabava panther

he does what with his tounge:confused::confused:

like i wrote... hell use his tongue as he would to eat crickets ... i guess to be much more clear lol .. he will be about 2 or 3 inches away and shoot his tongue against the screen cage to drink water.... i would put a vid if it wasnt such a pain

so..
he will use his tounge TO DRINK WATER as he would to eat crickets, is this normal.

yes both of my chams have done this. make sure he also has close access to where the water drips, ie, a leaf or vine

so..
he will use his tounge TO DRINK WATER as he would to eat crickets, is this normal.

yes both of my chams have done this. make sure he also has close access to where the water drips, ie, a leaf or vine

yah he has plenty foliage .. im about to photo shoot him right now pics in new thread soooon .. hes showing nice colors

so..

Haha I was going to correct the sentence because I was confused when I read it but I see someone beat me to it :)

my 2.5 month old male panther does that when i give him water with the eyedropper..he shoots at it a few times then starts to drink like hes normal..lol

Mine does it too.

Gold, if you re-read your post you'll note you never mentioned water. That's why people were confused.

Back
Top Bottom