Would this stuff be ok for plotted plants

Pickle-cham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi struggling to find truly organic potting soil in uk. Only dirt im finding that is organic is manure, and dont think this is what you guys are using. Think organic is way bigger in America by looks of it.
I found this stuff in super market though, peat free and ingredients say organic;

IMG_20200602_192804583.jpg IMG_20200602_192757583.jpg
My ficcus alii is rootbound so need to fet it potted up for it to get stronger branches.
My other option i guess is get some arcadia substrate from reptile supplier, even garden centres dirt all got john innes etc in it ??

You don't need truly organic soil. Most of the best ones like foxfarms aren't technically organic because it is very costly to get that organic certification. What you want is just something that uses harmless natural fertilizers.

Ok so if i get this and mix with a bit of coco noir or sand be fine, even phoned few garden centres and they not sure of any for certain

Yeah same to be fair here think the only truly organic stuff can be obtained from hydroponics suppliers via mail order. but that makes the arcadia earthmix look a bargain.
All pots would be covered over anyways just i need to make sure no pellets of chemicals in the mix

Back
Top Bottom