worried over shipping

Kostas

Hello everyone,
So im finally getting a chameleon! carpet!! :) And to be honest with you im really worried over shipping with fedex. Previous experience with getting cage and stuff made it kinda not trust em, all of their items get messed up during delivery.
Now my chameleon supposed to come in this morning in couple more hours ( go figure trying to make cage as best as possible right now for that little bugger :D ) was wondering or anyone ever had bad experience with delivery of cham with fedex ?

Not yet, but I have with usps. When getting things shipped overnight your bound to run into probs every once and a while, but for the most part they're Pretty good about it.

FedEx is very reliable. Having it shipped overnight to a hub and picking it up is the best way to go. This avoids time on the truck in the heat/cold depending on the time of year and you can get your package a couple hours earlier than delivered to your door. Hubs have the "hold for pickup" and "ship dangerous goods" if you filter on those services on the FedEx main site. If you mistakenly receive your package at a location without these services you could be in for a hassle so very important to identify as a hub first. Hope this helps!

Hope your little "Bugger" made home safely :) but to you question my answer is no...... But with ups YES :(. I had ordered a veiled from a popular chameleon website but dont wanna say any names because it was totally not their fault. Any how I was in my garage when ups shows up and got really excited until the driver jumps out with a box ans asks. Is there something alive in here? Um duhh I thought to myself and he's says well it got crushed :confused:. So I get the box inside and look at this smashed box like what the heck. Well to sum it all up before I go into a detailed rant haha..... he didnt make it :(:(:( he passed a couple days later. I did receive another though wich came safe and sound and is now growing like a weed :D. With this I'd like to say that its unfortunate that accidents happen.... but would try and stay away from ups. But thats just my opion..... post pics of you little bugger when you get him/her :)

Hope your little "Bugger" made home safely :) but to you question my answer is no...... But with ups YES :(. I had ordered a veiled from a popular chameleon website but dont wanna say any names because it was totally not their fault. Any how I was in my garage when ups shows up and got really excited until the driver jumps out with a box ans asks. Is there something alive in here? Um duhh I thought to myself and he's says well it got crushed :confused:. So I get the box inside and look at this smashed box like what the heck. Well to sum it all up before I go into a detailed rant haha..... he didnt make it :(:(:( he passed a couple days later. I did receive another though wich came safe and sound and is now growing like a weed :D. With this I'd like to say that its unfortunate that accidents happen.... but would try and stay away from ups. But thats just my opion..... post pics of you little bugger when you get him/her :)
Oh sorry to hear that and yeah Hypno got here safe and sound :) had that question cuz both diy cages I ordered got smashed with FedEx lol
image.jpg

I would take smashed cages over a smashed cham any day haha. That still sucks though, but glad to hear that he made it safe:)

Back
Top Bottom