Worried!! Cham is climbing screen and falling

how big is the outdoor cage and how small is the indoor cage? and how big is she? my female isnt big..maybe 5 inches snout to vent but she has the biggest cage i have..her laying bin is right up front/right..its about 10.5x10.5x10.5 still kinda small but it fit perfectly in the cage with the other 3 square pots i made to fit the "big boy" cage

WP_000664.jpg
old+and+new+work+in+progress.jpg
WP_000692.jpg

Thank you very much! I feel better now :)

how big is the outdoor cage and how small is the indoor cage? and how big is she? my female isnt big..maybe 5 inches snout to vent but she has the biggest cage i have..her laying bin is right up front/right..its about 10.5x10.5x10.5 still kinda small but it fit perfectly in the cage with the other 3 square pots i made to fit the "big boy" cage

WP_000664.jpg
old+and+new+work+in+progress.jpg
WP_000692.jpg

Her outdoor cage is 18x18x36, her inside cage is much smaller. Don't know the exact measurements, maybe 12x12x18. I just put a laying bin in her cage. She seems to slowly be making her way down. I will be buying regular calcium without d3 today and don't know if I should still buy a UV light since I have been leaving her outside from 5pm until 7am. She slept outside for the 1st time last night and she did great!! I brought her entire cage inside when I left for work but kept her near the window for the time being. She is back outside now though. What do you suggest?

Here is her new cage with her laying bin. You can barely see her in the pic going down the vine. She is a little smaller than yours. I would say she is about 4 inches long not including her tail. Is there anyway to know how old she may be? I got her in October of last year so she must be almost 1 year old.

sounds great and her indoor cage looks perfect.

If I were you i'd just leave her inside so she can lay in peace, then you can start housing her outside once she's finished. Just don't disturb her at all when she's digging around. Just moving her around will stress her out and she may not lay and become egg bound.

sounds great and her indoor cage looks perfect.

If I were you i'd just leave her inside so she can lay in peace, then you can start housing her outside once she's finished. Just don't disturb her at all when she's digging around. Just moving her around will stress her out and she may not lay and become egg bound.
Oh ok, perfect. Will do. Other than that, am I doing ok? Anything else to help her out?

I hope I attached pic this time :confused:

she could use more horizontal branches and a bit more cover, I say get a uvb light for indoor use, shell need it. Her being stable is just as important as proper care and bouncing back n forth will cause stress

Back
Top Bottom