Worms

Those are 2 different worms. I like feeding silk worms but I have a good colony of superworms going and it has been going for a good long time.

If you decide you want to start supers just let me know they are really easy but getting them started takes forever.

Those are 2 different worms. I like feeding silk worms but I have a good colony of superworms going and it has been going for a good long time.

If you decide you want to start supers just let me know they are really easy but getting them started takes forever.

I am interested in starting up a worm colonie, what should I know before and what kinda of care works best?

I'd also be interested in how to start one, laurie:)

***EDIT***

That looks like a great link. I have a question though. After the first stage when the beatles die and he moves in up, does he take all those beatles and just chuck them and the eggs are in the container? Sorry, not meaning to high jack

***EDIT***

That looks like a great link. I have a question though. After the first stage when the beatles die and he moves in up, does he take all those beatles and just chuck them and the eggs are in the container? Sorry, not meaning to high jack

yes once the beatles have died most of their eggs should be in the oatmeal. i've heard that the beatles eat some of the eggs, but unless you need thousands of supers every month it really shouldnt be a problem. If you do want to save all of the eggs you can change the set up slightly, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTjv5fek0-s

***EDIT***

No worries were all here to learn:)

Back
Top Bottom